Sooner than I would like.
Im getting old....
How do I know?
- Every morning, it seems that my face ages a little more and injectable botulism is beginning to sound more and more appealing. okay, I lied. I already tried it. Once.
- I get super excited when i see Jem, Carebears, RainbowBrite, or She-Ra on TV and my kids have no freakin interest in old cartoons.
- Hope my kids will some day play Oregon Trail in computer class.
- Realizing that I must let go of my gi-normous collection of beanie babies. ***denial.
- My kids are amazed that I seem to know how to beat everything on their Wii Mario game. Cuz I beat that sh*t on Super Nintendo when I was 12. And it was cooler.
- But, nothing beat Duck Hunt. :)
- 90s clothing has made a comeback. Leggings and converse. I thought only OUTDATED old shit comes back in style, like platforms of the 70s or the rockabilly style of the 50s... not anything during MY OWN lifetime!
- I can chant and clap "Miss Suzie had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell, the steamboat went to heaven, the steamboat went to Hell-o operator......" better than my kid can. *hell, I wrote that sh*t!
- I remember then watching Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing... and watching it now on TMC.. the classics! wtf?!?
- I get more excited about bbqin with the homies than going crazy clubbin! *what happen to my 20s?
- I hate all this new rap... what happened to the classic Tupac? *oh snap. did I just say classic?
C'mon.... make me feel old.... Grrrrrrr.