Friday, June 5, 2009

yeah, i did it again.

Sometimes these things seem way more fun than they really are. While searching random MOMMA blogs, I came across this little gem. Enjoy.

1. Age on your next birthday


2. Your favorite color


3. Your middle name


4. Last meal you ate


5. A bad habit


6. Favorite fruit/veggie


That counts, right?
7. Your favorite animal



8. The town you live in



9. The most useful thing in your house


10. Most recent purchase



11. Something that makes you happy


12. Your first name

13. Your last name

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've been living in Mexico now for about a two years with my hubby and 2 kids. Not exactly by choice, but we're here nonetheless. Luckily, I live with quite a few of the accomodations that i was used to in the states. In spite of those convienences, we also have a water tank with asbestos, outdated electricity, massive amounts of dust, caterpillars that burn your skin, and thousands of windshield washers on every street corner. My kiddos and I are learning to speak spanish and adjust to life away from our family and friends in the States.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails