Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Guest post... check it out.

Que onda peoples! porfavor, haceme un favor...

I got the opportunity to guest post at change.org ..... a website dedicated to changing many issues in front of us. There is an immigration forum, as well. I was given the opportunity to guest post,, bringing awareness to deported and their families. Please check it out, perhaps, leave a comment. And if you feel up to it, check out the petitions that you can participate in.... such as the DREAM act, or perhaps eliminating violence against women, and many other worthy causes.

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've been living in Mexico now for about a two years with my hubby and 2 kids. Not exactly by choice, but we're here nonetheless. Luckily, I live with quite a few of the accomodations that i was used to in the states. In spite of those convienences, we also have a water tank with asbestos, outdated electricity, massive amounts of dust, caterpillars that burn your skin, and thousands of windshield washers on every street corner. My kiddos and I are learning to speak spanish and adjust to life away from our family and friends in the States.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails