Saturday, May 2, 2009

the FAJITA flu.

In case you didn't know... APPARENTLY, illegal immigrants are the carriers and the cause of the "fajita flu."


now as this story is unfolding, didn't we just hear that the flu didn't originate in Veracruz... and now in fact originated in San Diego?

I think the conspiracy theories make more sense... especially since the Mexican Senate, the other day, passed a bill making small quanities of drugs legal. Coke, Heroin, Weed... they plan on focusing on the bigger fish. Of course, this still has to go before the President. (A similar was passed in 2006-2007 and was vetoed by Pres. Fox) But how come no one said anything about it???

Because we're too damn focused on the "Mexican" flu.

conspiracies, I tell you.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've been living in Mexico now for about a two years with my hubby and 2 kids. Not exactly by choice, but we're here nonetheless. Luckily, I live with quite a few of the accomodations that i was used to in the states. In spite of those convienences, we also have a water tank with asbestos, outdated electricity, massive amounts of dust, caterpillars that burn your skin, and thousands of windshield washers on every street corner. My kiddos and I are learning to speak spanish and adjust to life away from our family and friends in the States.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails