Monday, May 18, 2009

Because I'm bored, and feel that I need to.

24 Things You Never Wanted to Know About Me (And I'm Sorry)

1. Did you date someone from your school senior year? Yep.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school? No, thank God... but I have wonderful pleasure of dealing with him for the rest of my life.

3. Did you carpool to school? Yes. Mom planned it all out.

4. What kind of car did you drive? 94 Integra

5. What kind of car do you have now? Tahoe decked out in skulls.

6. It's Friday night - where were you (in high school)? In the park.

7. It is Friday night - where are you (now)? Probably at a friend's house with the kiddos or at home watching "Lost".

8. What kind of job did you have in high school? A bag boyer... girl, popcorn junkie, cashier or backbreaker... take your pick.

9. What kind of job do you do now? I have a sex shop and tattoo shop in Mx... leaving behind quilting business and being a hairstylist.

10. Were you a party animal? Nope. Family issues. But I'm a good time. *wink wink

11. Were you considered a flirt? probably.

12. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? This one time, in band camp...

13. Were you a nerd? After band camp and geeky classes, Hell no, I was COOL.

14. Did you get suspended or expelled? For fighting, yes.

15. Can you sing the fight song? .....From which school?

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)? Mr. Acciani who sparked my interest music...which i'll never forget.

17. Where did you sit during lunch? I didn't eat lunch at school - I usually ditched.

18. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No way. I hated high school and all the bullshit that came with it.

19. Did you have fun at Prom? No, we didn't stay. So, yes.

20. Do you still talk to your prom date? Unfortunetly.

21. What did you want to be when you grew up? Special.

22. Biggest fashion mistake? Could it have been the sharpie eyebrows, or the braces? tough one.

23. Favorite fashion trend? Chucks.

24. Are you going to your next reunion? No. Hell no.

Please feel free to post this below or on your own. Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sharpies.. oh lord! We ALL did that.

Doña Junta said...

Ha ha I say the sharpie eye brows are worse then the braces lol I thank god for the braces cus my ass would of have a messed up grill lol

Anonymous said...

Hi. I was wondering what age your daughter is? I have a ton of english chapter books sets from Magic Tree House, Judy Moody, Mary Kate and Ashley and a lot more. We are moving back to the states and I would hate to throw them in the trash. Would your daughter be interested? Email me when you get a chance.
Christine
crazyinguad@aol.com

Refried Dreamer said...

she's 10. yeah, she'd def. be interested!!! Lemme know what you decide to do. It's appreciated!

Melissa

About Me

My photo
I've been living in Mexico now for about a two years with my hubby and 2 kids. Not exactly by choice, but we're here nonetheless. Luckily, I live with quite a few of the accomodations that i was used to in the states. In spite of those convienences, we also have a water tank with asbestos, outdated electricity, massive amounts of dust, caterpillars that burn your skin, and thousands of windshield washers on every street corner. My kiddos and I are learning to speak spanish and adjust to life away from our family and friends in the States.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails