Saturday, January 24, 2009

INK for sale!!!

laurens-pics-163_edited
Yup, that's mine. I finally got to tattoo! That's after I had three beers and my hubby yell at me to calm down. I think i was hyperventilating!!! But, there it is. The beginning of a new career!

It was extremely difficult to sit down and tattoo the one person that you admire the most... and someone who is such a perfectionist in everything he does and tattoos. It was a little intimidating. Nonetheless, my hubby walked me through the process and not once, made me feel less. Since then, he's been planning his next tattoo. In fact, he's given me a portion of his leg!!! So anyhoo, I'm dedicated to making the next one even better..... and I've taken his machines, and tried tattooing everything I can....

skeleton-004skeleton-018

skeleton-019skeleton-001

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I've been living in Mexico now for about a two years with my hubby and 2 kids. Not exactly by choice, but we're here nonetheless. Luckily, I live with quite a few of the accomodations that i was used to in the states. In spite of those convienences, we also have a water tank with asbestos, outdated electricity, massive amounts of dust, caterpillars that burn your skin, and thousands of windshield washers on every street corner. My kiddos and I are learning to speak spanish and adjust to life away from our family and friends in the States.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails